Please click on the "My Account" button in the lower right corner of our Obilet.com mobile application and log in as a member. Then select the desired trip and seat. There will be a box right above the contact information where you can enter the coupon code. Enter the coupon code that was sent to you in the box and click on "Add" button.
- I cannot find the section where I would enter the coupon code, what should I do?
It is located at the top of the contact information as shown in the image above. This field, where you can enter the coupon code, will not appear unless you log in as a member through our mobile application.
Click here to download our mobile application:
- Is it not possible to use my coupon code without logging in as a member?
No, you can use your coupon code if you log in as a member via our mobile application. Please click here To create a new membership.
- I have multiple open ticket coupons, I cannot enter them all at the same time, what should I do?
For each passenger, you will need to process it separately. Only one coupon code can be used at a single time of purchase.
- I cannot find my coupon code, what should I do?
After turning your ticket to an open ticket, your coupon code is sent to you via SMS and e-mail.
- The system does not accept my coupon code, what should I do?
The validity period of coupon codes is 12 months. If you are sure that this period is not expired; when using your coupon code, you must write the phone number and e-mail address entered in your suspended ticket exactly the same, including lowercase letters.
- Which bus companies can I use my coupon code for?
Apart from Metro Tourism company, you can use your coupon code for the trips of all companies at obilet.com.
- Can I buy tickets from the trips that have a price difference with my coupon amount?
Yes, you can. If your coupon amount is less than the ticket price you want to buy, you will only need to pay the difference. If your coupon amount is more than the ticket price you want to buy, a new code will be sent to you that you can use for subsequent ticket purchases for the difference.